Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I鈥檓 new here I鈥檝e just recently bought a damaged 2018 Ghibli diesel I bought it blind from copart didn鈥檛 view It I may of had few too 馃槓 ( big mistake ) looking at the photos it required full front end. airbags didn鈥檛 go off just passenger roof bag and belts And damaged to the passenger door. Up on collecting I seen the roof had a ripple and the a post bent. I鈥檓 currently pricing up parts but there pricey witch I new but with the other damaged it requires a jig and many other parts witch take me past my budget I didn鈥檛 expect The other damage.Now I no why people say it鈥檚 like Opening a can of worms when buying damaged cars! so I鈥檓 in two minds weather to break or repair if anybody has parts that I could price up to see weather she鈥檚 worth it. Other then that I鈥檓 stuck with breaking it and I鈥檒l probably lose Out I鈥檝e priced up the parts today and I鈥檓 now going to try break the vehicle due to parts being over my budget.

Registered
2015 ghibli
Hi what parts are available, i have a 2015 diesel ghibi.
I think some parts will fit this, please send me a list on what parts you have, im interested.

Thanks

Aamir

Registered
2015 ghibli
is this a deisel or petrol.
i may need some parts.
you can call me on
07758 557754
berkshire, uk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts