Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to buy a really nice Ghibli 4.9SS - 70. I have searched the net but have not found any good buying guide. So what advice do you have for me to look in to?

The car has been with the same owner for 35 years. It was used as an everyday car in the 70's. Mid 80's they started renovating it, starting with a full body rebuild. The body was ready early 90's when it was painted. They were not in a hurry so interior, rest of mechanics were done in the following years. Last thing was a complete engine rebuild 3 years ago. All in all the car has not moved more than 1000km i 30 years! So almost everything is new but still old if you know what I mean since many of the stuff changed was done many years ago. As far as I can see there is nothing left to do with this car other than a proper valet.

Any advice is apreciated.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome!
You'd probably find better advise on the Maserati Life forum which has sub forums specifically for the older models. This forum here is dedicated to the current/modern Ghibli model. Sounds like an interesting opportunity you have!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Or a Facebook group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts