Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rosso Energia (122) is coming in january... Remember it was one of the pearl colors not available at launch. Anyone interested in this color? I'm not really sure what kind of red Energia is going to be...

Do you think its going to be along the lines of Ferrari Red?

Maybe something like the GT's Rosso Mondiale

personally I'm looking for something along the lines of this Alfa 4C...

now the only question is the perfect interior, probably Sabbia or Red...

·
Registered
284 Posts
I agree. As nice as Rosso Energia is, the color on the 4C is more modern and even ahead of it's time, It would be a better color for a new car like the Ghibli.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. As nice as Rosso Energia is, the color on the 4C is more modern and even ahead of it's time, It would be a better color for a new car like the Ghibli.
we have no idea what Rosso Energia is going to look like. Thats the speculation here, more Ferrari or 4C?

·
Registered
284 Posts
we have no idea what Rosso Energia is going to look like. Thats the speculation here, more Ferrari or 4C?
More 4C, as nice as the red on the Enzo looks, it's not what will work well on the Ghibli, maybe on a different Maserati it will.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would think that the last picture you posted looks like it would be best on the Ghibli. The deeper cherry color I think matches the Ghibli style better than the brighter race car red.

·
Registered
397 Posts
no this is Rosso folgore..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ghilbli paint options can be seen at the dealer.. they re different from the QuattRoporte and gran Turismo..

·
Registered
95 Posts
no this is Rosso folgore..
No it is not, rosso folgore is a lot darker. I've seen it on a QP and it's an aubergine color almost. The Ghibli configurator is wrong, the rosso folgore they show on the Ghibli is not the actual color.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ghilbli paint options can be seen at the dealer.. they re different from the QuattRoporte and gran Turismo..
the dealer may be able to show you a color swatch but i want to see it on the lines of the Ghibli, which is not happening until January, when the color is released...

·
Registered
284 Posts
the dealer may be able to show you a color swatch but i want to see it on the lines of the Ghibli, which is not happening until January, when the color is released...
It's going to be a wait, we might not see a lot of the colors from the start. I think they will configure some general models that aren't pre-ordered by some customer, just cars for the lot that people can buy on the spot.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think Rosso Energia is more like the 4C than the Ferrari, as it's pearlescent.
Anyway, I will find out as I've ordered an S with Rosso Energia and Sabbia full leather, B&W sound and the special glass, sports pack and more besides!
Build in January, delivered here in NZ in late Feb or early March. It'll be the second Ghibli in the country on the roads!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Configurator is wrong

No it is not, rosso folgore is a lot darker. I've seen it on a QP and it's an aubergine color almost. The Ghibli configurator is wrong, the rosso folgore they show on the Ghibli is not the actual color.
You're right EMIX

I nearly ordered folgore, until we realised its purple! Whereas the configurator shows it as red if you use UK or NZ as your country. If you use USA, the configurator shows both Folgore and Energia!
How can Maserati get it so wrong!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rosso Energia

The GT pictured here is Rosso Energia. My dealer got the paint code and had it made up and painted on the colour blocks. It is exactly the same as Rosso Trionfale, a special colour for the GT:)

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Are you sure Energia and Trionfale are the same color code? I've seen Rosso Trionfale on a GT in person and it is absolutely stunning, photos don't do it justice.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pretty sure, the dealer got the PPG code for Energia and painted those colour blocks in the paint. He had a GT in the dealership with Tionfale, put the two together and it looked the same to me!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts