Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am loving the red interior of the Ghibli. My first car had a red interior and it was awesome; I expect a red leather interior in a Ghibli to only be nicer.

Not such a fan of the beige interior leather though. Its a caramel color that I don't find appealing. It makes things look older, like they are from the 1970s, in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Is the red too much, or just enough?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am loving the red interior of the Ghibli. My first car had a red interior and it was awesome; I expect a red leather interior in a Ghibli to only be nicer.

Not such a fan of the beige interior leather though. Its a caramel color that I don't find appealing. It makes things look older, like they are from the 1970s, in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Is the red too much, or just enough?
I like them both to be honest, both have such rich and vibrant colours and you can almost feel the supple through the screen :D for me Interior colour is dependent on exterior. Seeing as I still havent made up my mind about that, no comment :D:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
on white cars, tan interiors look amazing, but now that I see how red looks, it's even hard to choose.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got more Ghibli interior shots for us to look at and compare.

Now we are just missing some shots of a black interior. Does anyone have some?

·
Registered
47 Posts
A question about the red leather, if you don't like carbon (option price high) which trim would you take ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
on white interiors, easily stained by blue jeans that are not thoroughly washed. easily cleaned with weiman leather cleaner and conditioner. ymmv.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the red and carbon interior as pictured in the first picture. I bought the car used. Has anyone else found that the red dash reflects too much against the windscreen/ windshield? I've also found that opting for red means premium leather therefore it's smoother and also has a sheen which adds to the reflection. I've had to clean my dash with a Matt dash cleaner which has made a huge difference. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is thinking if choosing the red interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts