Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any thoughts on preliminary numbers for a Ghibli lease?

·
Registered
852 Posts
My dealer has advise $799-$899 SQ4 no options, excluding tax, title license and acquisition fee and $5K down based on a 48 mo lease. Which is about 50% residual and 4-6% interest which is very aggressive and makes more sense using the base model. I personally am planning to spend more given options and my disbelief. $85K including $1,250 delivery, 400 license fees and $795 acquisition fee, 45% residual and 5% interest is $1,330 no cash down and $1218 with $5k Cash down. Get our your wallets boys and girls! IF they offer a 36 month lease it may actually be better as they could use more aggressive residuals.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My dealer has advise $799-$899 SQ4 no options, excluding tax, title license and acquisition fee and $5K down based on a 48 mo lease. Which is about 50% residual and 4-6% interest which is very aggressive and makes more sense using the base model. I personally am planning to spend more given options and my disbelief. $85K including $1,250 delivery, 400 license fees and $795 acquisition fee, 45% residual and 5% interest is $1,330 no cash down and $1218 with $5k Cash down. Get our your wallets boys and girls! IF they offer a 36 month lease it may actually be better as they could use more aggressive residuals.
That's not too bad considering what it is, just about what I was expecting.
Have you tried negotiating it down a bit or just going with what they give you?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Going to ask but all indications are sticker price is the price. People are ordering without even seeing the car. I might ask my dealer but another already said sticker. If demands becomes crazy. God forbid could go to sticker +!! I believe the pricing is high enough to avoid that. We will see once deliveries and test drives shortly. Remember all my lease numbers are estimates only based on limited information. 5 points of residual is about 90 a month. Cannot imagine residual lower than 45 and hoping for more aggressive at 48 months!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Going to ask but all indications are sticker price is the price. People are ordering without even seeing the car. I might ask my dealer but another already said sticker. If demands becomes crazy. God forbid could go to sticker +!! I believe the pricing is high enough to avoid that. We will see once deliveries and test drives shortly. Remember all my lease numbers are estimates only based on limited information. 5 points of residual is about 90 a month. Cannot imagine residual lower than 45 and hoping for more aggressive at 48 months!!
sticker price plus the dealer's mark up will be crazy, I think on a car like this they should focus on getting as many out as possible without discouraging people with mark up's. Maserati is trying to grow after all.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Not sure but most advertised deals are usually 10 k. Adding more should not be that expensive. My guess is excess miles will be at least .20 or .25 each. Can Anyone with a current lease advise on excess mileage ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
usually the allotted mileage on leased cars allow you to daily drive it enough, going too and from work, run errands, etc. How far do you plan on traveling usually?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone have any further news on lease figures?

I'm looking at an S Q4 - no doubt loaded it will be around $85K plus taxes etc.
12k, 36mo, 0 down.

·
24 Posts
I can tell you that Maserati has not released any information about the lease numbers to any of it's dealers. Any numbers being thrown around right now are just speculation. That being said I cannot say that I would disagree with any of the numbers being talked about here as highly educated guesses. We should get lease figures with Novembers incentives. As far as the Ghibli going for over list, I am sure there will be dealers out there who will want to charge over list but I do not anticipate our dealership being one of them. As it was mentioned earlier in the thread the Ghibli is meant to attract people to the Maserati Product Brand and I would think that it would be marketed as more of a volume seller, for lack of a better term. I know our dealership has ordered close to 70 Ghiblis and we will be looking to sell them all!

·
Registered
397 Posts
For $1200 -$1300 you can lease a freaking GTs

·
Registered
397 Posts
FYI, I talked to Dealer in NYC about different payment options.
Maserati doesn't have a lease option yet. They are using a third party company for now, for the Ghibli.

·
Registered
13 Posts
AS much as I'd like to get a Ghibli, if it leases at around $1100/$1200, I'll likely just go with a different car. Maserati HAS to be aggressive with its lease programs considering its poor history and low sales numbers in the US. To persude people away from BMW 'M's or Jag XFRs or Mercedes AMGs, Maserati will have to establish itself first and the only way to do that is to be aggressive on leasing and get cars out there in the market.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well, Maserati is in the biz of making money. I wouldn't expect them to be willing to take a loss leasing this car. My guess is they could forgo leasing altogether, the demand for this car is so great. My own preference is that they favor full purchases over leasing deals, otherwise they'll begin to lose the most attractive part of Maserati ownership -- exclusivity! If they lose that, they may as well bend over for zee Germans.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well, Maserati is in the biz of making money. I wouldn't expect them to be willing to take a loss leasing this car. My guess is they could forgo leasing altogether, the demand for this car is so great. My own preference is that they favor full purchases over leasing deals, otherwise they'll begin to lose the most attractive part of Maserati ownership -- exclusivity! If they lose that, they may as well bend over for zee Germans.
As far as making money goes for them, it would have probably been best if they made leasing available a year or two after just to force people to buy these cars, then as sales slow down bring in leasing :D

1 - 20 of 106 Posts