Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Maserati is planning to create luggages dedicated to the Ghibli like they did for the QP?

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does anyone know if Maserati is planning to create luggages dedicated to the Ghibli like they did for the QP?
Don't know but luggage is customized to fit in the QP trunk and looks very elegant on the Maserati Store site. Hope they do that for the Ghibli.

It's very difficult to find Ghibli specific stuff- I mean even like a simple Ghibli T shirt. I wonder why.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey all... I need some advice from you guys. I want to buy a luggage bag online and I am very much confused about best luggage brand for a reasonable price. Can you suggest me some brands?
Samsonite is always a solid choice. If your looking for high end stuff then thats going to take some more looking.

Girls will usually choose some designer luggage set. i'm in college and girls are obsessed with vera bradley totes and what not.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I second Tumi. I used to log a lot of seat time (150K to 165K actual flight miles annually) doing International Business Development and found that Tumi met my needs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts