Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all interest Ghibli Owners in the NY/PA/NJ area! :)

I have been contacted by the owner and publisher of A1 Exotic Cars Magazine(www.A1ExoticsMag.com) .

We have been invited on NOVEMBER 16, 2014 to spruce up our Ghiblis and participate in an photo shoot for the December/ January edition of the magazine. :D

As many Ghiblis as we can get in as many different color combinations is desired.

Right now we have three Blue Emozione. We could use Nero, Blanco, Grigio and any other colors. >:D

This is a real cool opportunity so just post here or PM me (my email is [email protected])
Steve

PLACE: THOMPSON PARK
Address: 805 Newman Springs Rd, Lincroft, NJ 07738
Phone: (732) 842-4000 ext. 4312
Hours: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
The date is November 16th?

DD

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Where and what time might this photo op be happening? I will be returning from AC that day so if it is anywhere between Atlantic City and Brooklyn I would be interested in participating. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
What time window are we looking at?

Hello all interest Ghibli Owners in the NY/PA/NJ area! :)

I have been contacted by the owner and publisher of A1 Exotic Cars Magazine(www.A1ExoticsMag.com) .

We have been invited on NOVEMBER 16, 2014 to spruce up our Ghiblis and participate in an photo shoot for the December/ January edition of the magazine. :D

As many Ghiblis as we can get in as many different color combinations is desired.

Right now we have three Blue Emozione. We could use Nero, Blanco, Grigio and any other colors. >:D

This is a real cool opportunity so just post here or PM me (my email is [email protected])
Steve

Steve,

What would be the best time to meet ?

DD

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get the exact time for the photo shoot from the magazine.

I was thinking be at the park at 12:00-12:30 as I will have some small lunch, beverages etc available for those who show up so I need a number so I can order food.

Steve

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK the arrangements are final for the A-1 Exotic Magazine Photo shoot.

We are to meet at:

TIME 12:00- 12:30 pm

Main Parking lot. Enter the park and drive straight past the Large estate House. The Parking lot is on the left side.(where the Ghibli's are...>:D)

I will have lunch arranged for us there to eat during and after the shoot! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT COLORS, INTERIORS MAY BE DIFFERENT! See you all there:D

Steve

·
Registered
852 Posts
OK the arrangements are final for the A-1 Exotic Magazine Photo shoot.

We are to meet at:

TIME 12:00- 12:30 pm

Main Parking lot. Enter the park and drive straight past the Large estate House. The Parking lot is on the left side.(where the Ghibli's are...>:D)

I will have lunch arranged for us there to eat during and after the shoot! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT COLORS, INTERIORS MAY BE DIFFERENT! See you all there:D

Steve
This is over the top for a kid from Queens!! Cannot wait!!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
looking forward to being there

DD

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I will certainly try my hardest to be there!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I really hope to be there but it's my anniversary so the wife isn't too pleased "Hey hun do you mind if I spend a couple of hours on our anniversary with my internet Maserati friends?" Lol.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Guys, I might be a little late like 12:45-1. Sorry. Have to drop my younger son off somewhere. Also, my car is not 'dirty'. I just took delivery Thursday. However it was raining that night and I have water spots everywhere. Also, they salted the roads that night so don't want to scratch my coat. Can't do an auto car wash because I just dipped my rims. I was just planning to spray and wipe with Zaino Ultra Clean and the Grand Finale. Would you guys do this dry or rinse and dry before the spray? Again, no plans on doing a full wash.

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
I think it is more risky to do it dry if you have water spots and salts, (especially with the darker Rosso). If you could rinse with an open hose so it sheets the water and loosens any material. If the water mostly sheets off you can use the Z6 with micro fiber or clean cotton (folding as you go to minimize double wiping) to take excess water or any remaining material off. You should be set for the Z8 Grand Finale.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Magazine shoot today

I will see you all at the park between 12:00-12:30 (or is some are a little later it's ok). We will have a great time. Photo shoot, some lunch, cool comparisons of each of our cars and of course a symphony of italian trumpets for all the park goers to hear!

There may be a 5k run at the park there too but that just means more people to see the cars...>:D

When you get there, go through the mIn entrance. (as opposed to the service entrance) look for the other Ghiblis. We may have to go to a different lot than originally planned because of the runners, but no worries there is only one main road to follow around the park and lots off to either side. The last lot is the dog park lot. I will have my phone so email me at [email protected] if you need to get directions or you're lost....;)

Steve

1 - 20 of 49 Posts