Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesman is saying that I cannot get skyhook because I have ordered the sports package.

I have seen reviews online already that dispute this and have cars with skyhook and sports package!

Has anyone else ordered these together? I am in Canada...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Never heard of this, might be an issue when ordering a Ghibli in Canada. Can you post those reviews? It might help.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My salesman is saying that I cannot get skyhook because I have ordered the sports package.

I have seen reviews online already that dispute this and have cars with skyhook and sports package!

Has anyone else ordered these together? I am in Canada...

I'm still waiting for my Sales Advisor to get back to me RE this. I'd rather not be in Sport Mode 24/7 as I'd imagine I'd want to enjoy a nice smooth ride in my luxury sport sedan.

But will update as soon as I know. Also bummed about the contrast stitching :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm still waiting for my Sales Advisor to get back to me RE this. I'd rather not be in Sport Mode 24/7 as I'd imagine I'd want to enjoy a nice smooth ride in my luxury sport sedan.

But will update as soon as I know. Also bummed about the contrast stitching :(
Do you know what type of steering setup it will have? electric or hydraulic?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Traditional hydraulic, thankfully, for the best steering feel.
thanks. I know electric setups can be good too especially when they do more than just their basic function, like having steering modes just like the Infiniti Q50. The Q50 has electric steering with "Infiniti Direct Adaptive Steering"

Combine different steering modes with the driving modes and we could possibly have an even more killer Ghibli.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aoshichanx, are you in the US or Canada like me? I think the US dealer training is this week so we may find out more. I believe Canadian dealer training is next week or the one after. skyhook seems like a must have according to some reviews I read.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Aoshichanx, are you in the US or Canada like me? I think the US dealer training is this week so we may find out more. I believe Canadian dealer training is next week or the one after. skyhook seems like a must have according to some reviews I read.

Hey brutesky,

I'm in the U.S. My sales rep sent me some pictures of the Ghibli when he was at training last week.

Yesterday he sent me an email saying he had "interesting news" and will follow up with me. We'll see. I'll of course let you know as soon I hear from him:

Hope all is well; sorry crazy 1st July yesterday. We found out few stuff very interesting !!! I'm waiting on our Maserati rep to get back to me for some more clarification and I will email or call you.
I'm holding the rep's Ghibli color swatches hostage until he gets back to me lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey my US cousin....did your rep get back to you re:skyhook & sports package? I too am still trying to get answers from mine!

·
Registered
76 Posts
haha quite awesome how you have the reps color swatches. would you do us a favor and take a pic of those color swatches where we can see them in detail as some are hidden and are not as clear as others? :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey my US cousin....did your rep get back to you re:skyhook & sports package? I too am still trying to get answers from mine!
Hey Brutesky,

Unfortunately still no news :( just got this email reply this morning from my SA:

XXXXXX,
Hope all is well, I'm off this weekend.
My GM and I looked at your order just waiting for our regional manager to get back to us on few more clarification. I sent you(r) order guide to him Monday so he can find out.

The pricing we will not have till end of this month.

I will call you Monday we can chat .

haha quite awesome how you have the reps color swatches. would you do us a favor and take a pic of those color swatches where we can see them in detail as some are hidden and are not as clear as others? :D
Here are some in depth pics, if you want a close-up of anything just let me know :) -- tried to get pics as clear as possible under the sun

·
Registered
64 Posts

Hey cuz, got an update:

XXXXXX,

Hope all is well;

My GM and I placed the order today with exact options you selected. The options that we where no clear about still waithing for my Masarati Reg. manager to get back to us he said tomorrow. So let’s see what he has to say.

Attached is a copy of the QP price list he mantioned most cost options will be about the same price. So just go over it and let me know what you think.?

I will get back to you as soon as he called me back.

Find QP pricing list & options below:

MY14 QP S Q4 Pricelist - USA MSRP-AoshichanX.pdf

at first I thought it was the Ghibli S Q4 and I fainted after seeing the base MSRP :eek:

for QP skyhook is standard, so we'll see, I inquired again, will update you when I hear back

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for update. My rep is going for product training on thrursday and might have an update on Friday for us. My bet is that skyhook is standard when taking a loaded car which mine is. If I find out anything I will let u know also. Tx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey cuz, got an update:

Find QP pricing list & options below:

MY14 QP S Q4 Pricelist - USA MSRP-AoshichanX.pdf

at first I thought it was the Ghibli S Q4 and I fainted after seeing the base MSRP :eek:

for QP skyhook is standard, so we'll see, I inquired again, will update you when I hear back

I just wish that price list was for the Ghibli and not the Quattroporte, can you ask for the Ghibli?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got word from dealer. At his product training he was informed that for North America the Ghibli SQ4 is not available with sports package and skyhook together until 2015. I kid you not. I'm speechless.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just got word from dealer. At his product training he was informed that for North America the Ghibli SQ4 is not available with sports package and skyhook together until 2015. I kid you not. I'm speechless.
Wow I'm not sure how to feel about this. Are we gonna be ok with Sport Mode 24/7?

Also losing out on the contrast stitching. hrrmmm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts