Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any on here? I went to a friends shop yesterday to drop off a friends car and spotted a white Ghibli Q4 in for winter tire swap (ontario plate ending 260)

How is the Ghibli in the freezing winter and snow and ice?

·
Registered
33 Posts
At least one more Canadian on here. My SQ4 will go to Florida for the winter. With any luck it will never see snow!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm from Canada but Montreal region!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just picked up an SQ4. Gonna see how this holds up in winter compared to my m3 though on the M I am running blizzaks while the Ghibli is all season.

Nway, 1 thing already isn't working - the pedal adjustment button. Going to contact Maserati in Vaughn today to see.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Another Canadian , Montreal :)
I love my sq4, did you drive you ghibli in the super cold like this winter ? Do you get some fogging and frost in the headlamps when its super cold?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Canadian from Toronto here - Black Nerissimo SQ4

I haven't had any issues with the headlamps and I drive it every other day in this weather. Having a staggered tire setup is not ideal for winters but so far its been a great car in the snow. ICE mode also ensures that the acceleration is safe.

p.s. Has anyone in the GTA area had their cars tuned? If so, how has it gone so far?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts