Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I thought it could be interesting to gather here the Ghibli owners located in Europe.

I live in Luxembourg and should get possession of a S Q4' black, cuoio full leather, carbon pack and 20" wheels this week ...

Anyone else in the region?

·
Registered
54 Posts
In Manchester with S in Grigio Maratea and full Rosso leather with Carbon Pack and 20" wheels

·
Registered
159 Posts
In London, Ghibli S blu emozione. I've actually sighted 3 other Ghiblis. All of them were white. 1 was a dealer's demo car, so not sure if that counts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Bruges - Belgium :) with Ghibli - Rosso energia -ferrari engine inside - petrol - black leather inside :) thinking of a vanity plate :)Posession end oct :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Between Biarritz and Bordeaux, south west France. Grigio ghibli with 19" Poseidone Elegance wheels and Full leather interior nero with sabbia stitching + ebano wood.

0:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ghibli in Swizerland

All, I have recently ordered an S Q4, expected to be in the dealer's place by end of June. Cannot wait to hear the great roar of its engine. In case you have not heard it, cars sold as form 2016 will not have the great sound anymore, Bruxelles will forbid the valves' opening! Ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts