Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Authentic Novitec Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler. Perfect condition. Regular price $1200, yours for $400

Authentic Novitec Carbon Fiber Front Lip. Normal wear and tear from being front low to ground item, but nothing crazy. Regular price $2100, yours for $700.

If you buy both, I'll throw in a Novitec Tridente Badge which you can't get anymore:

H&R Springs with only a few thousand miles on them. Original $400, yours for $150

Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers. Originally $150, yours for $30:

Aristo Custom Forged 3-Piece 21" wheels. Front passenger has some curb rash, but can be fixed or left alone as it's not that bad. Low price reflects damage. Originally $5000, yours for $2000:
Aristo Forged | Sport 5V

Here's some shots so you see how they look on the car:

Prices are negotiable. Local pick up anywhere in socal, or can work out shipping otherwise. Just shoot me a message.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey aznwhip, I'll take the mirror covers if you still have them. I'd need shipping to 85249 in AZ. I can paypal or venmo you funds or just let me know what other service you prefer.

Where you headed now after the Ghibli?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey aznwhip, I'll take the mirror covers if you still have them. I'd need shipping to 85249 in AZ. I can paypal or venmo you funds or just let me know what other service you prefer.

Where you headed now after the Ghibli?
I've already got a couple people message me about the mirror cover before you, but if they fall through, you're up.

Hey do you have any more close up shots of the spoiler. Very interested.
Yeah, I'll get some more shots tomorrow in the day.

What car you getting next?!
In my MB beater right now.... #3 on the waitlist at my local Porsche dealer for Mission E :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts