Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some reactions you've received so far from you driving around? Anything worth wild? Haha!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
What's the price on that? And when does it come out?
No price yet. Alfieri will only be offered with V6 engines (404hp to 512hp) so my guess is that it will be under 100K as the new redesign Gran Turismo will return in 2018 with 560HP V8 engine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No price yet. Alfieri will only be offered with V6 engines (404hp to 512hp) so my guess is that it will be under 100K as the new redesign Gran Turismo will return in 2018 with 560HP V8 engine.
??? Well that's good to hear haha!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Went to my HS son's football scrimmage a few weeks ago. Varsity boy's soccer practice was just letting out. I heard a bunch of "that must be Ty's dad" from boys I didn't recognize at all. By the time I was about 10 steps away from the car it was surrounded by about a dozen kids checking it out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was stopped at a traffic light while a car pulled up next to me and start taking pictures. I felt a bit uncomfortable:)

Happens daily to me. I tinted the glass and now I don't really worry about it.

I've been flashed several times by ladies, most of which I wish I couldn't remember.

Get the gas pump chatting alot. Couple dads showing kids when Parked. I let one kid in for a picture.

The car is a HUGE hit at daycare with everyone when I pull up and open the back door to get my 2 year old out of the car seat.

And the best one, for some reason people in Priuses try to pass me all the freaking time. Like they are making a statement or something. I'm sure its not the case ,I just notice it,and just annoys me :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
And the best one, for some reason people in Priuses try to pass me all the freaking time. Like they are making a statement or something. I'm sure its not the case ,I just notice it,and just annoys me :)
Strangely enough, I've had a Prius owner do the same thing to me so you are not alone in this.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just knowing you could blow them away should be enough satisfaction. These Prius owners have small minds. Don't worry about them. Rev it up in the sport mode if you want.

·
Administrator
2,387 Posts
I've had pictures taken from folks hanging out the window, people asking if they can take a picture in the parking lot, thumbs up, lights flashing, "wow" is that Italian, can my friend take a picture of me next to your car, congregating around the car at big malls, and lots of "quick" twisted neck looks ... probably a boon to the local chiropractors.

even though there is an element of standing out, the Ghibli is not 'in your face" so folks mostly appreciate how it looks and sounds.

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
105 Posts
Strangely enough, I've had a Prius owner do the same thing to me so you are not alone in this.
I had this happen to me from a Prius driver....made it a point to pass me like he was proving a point....so of course i just let him pass and then roared by him.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts