Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted more up-to-date car reliability information that made the differences between cars clearer. So a few years ago I started getting people together to make this possible. TrueDelta now updates actual repair frequencies, not just dots, four times a year, to track cars closely as they age.

I'd love to provide these stats for the Ghibli, as reliability is a concern with many potential buyers. But it's hard to get enough participants for a low-volume model.

Participants simply report repairs after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, following the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, participants receive full access to all results, not just those for the Ghibli, for free. If and when we have them I'll share results for the Ghibli in this thread after each update.

To help make this happen:

TrueDelta | Enrollment

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's hard to get enough owners involved with a low-volume car. So far we have one-third the minimum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A couple more owners have joined. I'd really like to be able to share some stats for the Ghibli, so hopefully the number keeps growing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still hoping to include the Ghibli in this survey, but still need more people signed up. We don't include cars in the survey until enough owners are signed up so people won't spend time entering information unless we'll be able to use it to provide stats.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just added my car

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, guys. We're still a few cars short of the minimum, but I went ahead and included the Ghibli to hopefully get some stats. This will depend on how many owners who've signed up respond this month. If you haven't received an email with a link to the survey already, you should get one next Thursday or Friday.

Anyone who signs up now won't be included in the current round, but will be included in the July round.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So, 23 owners have signed up, but only four have responded. I need responses for at least ten cars to provide even a minimal, far-from-precise stat, so I'm hoping more of you can respond. You should have an email or two from truedelta.com with links directly to the survey in your email inbox--or wherever your email provider opted to stick it :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
So, 23 owners have signed up, but only four have responded. I need responses for at least ten cars to provide even a minimal, far-from-precise stat, so I'm hoping more of you can respond. You should have an email or two from truedelta.com with links directly to the survey in your email inbox--or wherever your email provider opted to stick it :)
I signed up sometime ago but did not receive any survey from truedelta.com.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts