Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manual + Sport mode and country roads is a blast...30 mph turns at 70 and it is asking for more:)

My cruise control started acting up when I tried to engage it...I pushed down to engage it and it kept turning off...any one experience this?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did it turn off? In other words did the little speedo symbol go away, or did the symbol turn from green to orange? Obviously it will go to standby (orange) if you touch the brakes, and back to green as you push resume.

I'm amazed you can change gears yourself in cruise mode, and it doesn't shut off. In cars with true manual transmissions it goes to standby when you touch the clutch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did it turn off? In other words did the little speedo symbol go away, or did the symbol turn from green to orange? Obviously it will go to standby (orange) if you touch the brakes, and back to green as you push resume.

I'm amazed you can change gears yourself in cruise mode, and it doesn't shut off. In cars with true manual transmissions it goes to standby when you touch the clutch.

Cruise control was engaged during the highway part of the drive. It would turn off. The message would come up and say cruis control off. The green icon would go away. It worked fine the next day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts