Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me you saw this posting already in the ecu/tune thread but I figured I would post it separately it case

I will likely be going to try to get the ETG ecu tune when it becomes available. I came across a reputable tuning box company while in Germany and I setup contact with them from the US and purchased the tuning product for the Petrol Ghibli and Ghibli S Q4 and have been using for weeks now, it's a removable box like the Novitec product, the reported gains are modest on the Q4 (450HP,450Lbs torque) if you want something removable and easy to install it's a good option. It does work, I do feel the difference and it kicks in right away when you floor it. If you use it with a sprint booster the difference is night and day compared to stock Q4 especially in sport mode. I am going to be selling mine so if anyone wants additional detailed info please PM me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! As mentioned I want the ETG tune instead. I will send any info in PM if you are interested. I just don't think it's worth making a group thread about something I'm looking to sell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts