Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as a sportback is concerned there is no way Maserati builds it becasue well Italians. But a Ghibli Wagon would have some success, not only in China, the brits and germans are huge wagoners. Maserati has the luxury of being a FIAT division and their volume is relatively irrelevant to the company's bottom line, so models that stir the waters too much likely never leave the factory.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not nearly as much a fan of this wagon. The car is looking a little long for my taste. I could see Maserati doing better with a crossover. They should expand the Ghibli a bit to add some extra room, raise it up slightly, and give it a hatchback. The thing that stands out to me in this rendering is the third side window that goes between the backdoor and rear area. I could do without that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not nearly as much a fan of this wagon. The car is looking a little long for my taste. I could see Maserati doing better with a crossover. They should expand the Ghibli a bit to add some extra room, raise it up slightly, and give it a hatchback. The thing that stands out to me in this rendering is the third side window that goes between the backdoor and rear area. I could do without that.
understandable, but then you have a massive C pillar blind spot. I really like this version of the Ghibli, My dad used to have a Chevy Nomad when I was growing up and it kicked off a lifetime love affair with hot wagons.

I'll gladly trade my Ghibli S for a wagon, just give me the option please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No. Just no.
I didn't like the CLS Shooting Break, and it looks better than this rendering.
But I still guess that it will happen as it always has, Europeans just love their estates, and Maserati is a European brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts