Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 ,VR TUNED, FRONT 20X8 KMC REAR 20X10 KMC BLACK WHEELS ON BF GOODRICH COMP2
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there guys does anyone have an intercooler laying around so it can be measured length and width. The core itself and then with the end tanks. Am trying to make custom intercoolers rated to 600HP but need the size first so i can get some cores from a reputable company. I am currently deployed (Army) in Afghanistan and hopefully returning around June-July time frame. I really appreciate anyones help. Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 ,VR TUNED, FRONT 20X8 KMC REAR 20X10 KMC BLACK WHEELS ON BF GOODRICH COMP2
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have one lying around and will measure it for you after the covid lockdown ends.
Thanks for your response. I see that there no aftermarket part for the Ghibli's. Am currently doing my R&D for intercooler and piping as well. Ince i get back from Afghanistan am going to make a set for me then i will be selling them hopefully. Prices will depend on cores and aluminum. If all goes well i might be able to get them patented. I will be posting pictures as well. One crazy build coming soon. Stay tuned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts