Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope u guys enjoy finally did a photoshoot of the first setup :D:D this is before i decided to go for a sportier more aggressive look stay put for that shoot.

let me know what u guys think about this set up, classy..

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hope u guys enjoy finally did a photoshoot of the first setup :D:D this is before i decided to go for a sportier more aggressive look stay put for that shoot.

awesome! are those 20s or 21s ?

and is that color bianco or bianco alpi?

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
Very striking combination of bianco color with those Strasse wheels which real look nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
@mghibli i saw you last friday im in Miami also... You were driving in Doral passed right in front of you mine is white on 22s not sure if you saw me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@mghibli i saw you last friday im in Miami also... You were driving in Doral passed right in front of you mine is white on 22s not sure if you saw me.
hey yes well nice to virtually meet the drvier of that one, looks great btw been meaning to catch up to you to ask you a few questions on your toy!

·
Registered
42 Posts

Great pictures, not only the car looks great, but the lighting, composition and colors of the images are fantastic too.

Regards,
PJ

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is it lowered?
For the pictures yes unfortunately there's nothing for the ghibli yet in suspension ? so we used a bit of help from Photoshop.

Hopefully someone can correct me and tell me there is something out there on the ghiblis suspension and I just don't know about it yet.

However the 21's fit perfectly not much lowering needed ideally I would say .75 rear and 1inch in the front would be great.

·
Registered
253 Posts
For the pictures yes unfortunately there's nothing for the ghibli yet in suspension ? so we used a bit of help from Photoshop.

Hopefully someone can correct me and tell me there is something out there on the ghiblis suspension and I just don't know about it yet.

However the 21's fit perfectly not much lowering needed ideally I would say .75 rear and 1inch in the front would be great.
Ehh this is cheating :) let's see unedited pic

·
Registered
35 Posts
For lowering, I think one of the Euro tuners AS Motorsport can do lowering springs now already, they replied to me (at least I think it was them) that they can sell me a set.

No doubt in the next 6 months, plenty of other options in the market place.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts