Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading from reviews and standard one is okay. The throttle response, noise, handling and everything is better defined in s Q4. Does anybody know how drastic this difference is??

·
Registered
258 Posts
Reviewers seem to feel that the Ghibli really comes alive with the S Q4. If driving enjoyment is important to you, and if you value some of the extra features that come with the S Q4, it really is the best choice.

·
Registered
852 Posts
IMO the S Q4 is a no brainier. Better engine, AWD, sun roof, navigation, Bluetooth, rain sensor, alone is more than worth the money and I have not included the entire list of differences. Look at the pricing list for all the differences. The AWD is rear wheel dependant especially from a standstill which is a must for enthusiasts. Like I said no brainier for 10k.

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you're going to purchase a Ghibli, why would you not opt for the S Q4? If money is the issue, stop looking at it and buy a more affordable car. I mean that in a sensible advice way. Otherwise, given the performance and options differences the choice obvious. Seriously, that car shouldn't leave the factory with less than a $80k MSRP after options, just wouldn't be proper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts