Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone have a picture of a new Ghibli with the sunroof option? Preferably on a color other than black. I've been thinking whether to add it or not. I like sunroofs but on some cars it ruins the look.

·
Registered
277 Posts
What color are you getting?

Its personal preference.

Some people dont like how sunroofs look on white cars or light colored cars.

I dont think it looks bad on the Ghibli.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I can't find any pictures of the Ghibli with a sun roof. I think that it can look strange to have a black rectangle in the middle of your white roof, but that is not true of every vehicle. Sometimes they do a better job of integrating the sun roof. You should let us know what color you are thinking of getting. I think it will look fine on everything except the white Ghibli, and it still might look good on the white, I just can't say for sure.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I can't find any pictures of the Ghibli with a sun roof. I think that it can look strange to have a black rectangle in the middle of your white roof, but that is not true of every vehicle. Sometimes they do a better job of integrating the sun roof. You should let us know what color you are thinking of getting. I think it will look fine on everything except the white Ghibli, and it still might look good on the white, I just can't say for sure.
It would be cool if car makers had a body colored cover that slides right over the glass sunroof, but I bet someone thought about that and the idea has been shot down.

even cars with sunroof's still look good to me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would be cool if car makers had a body colored cover that slides right over the glass sunroof, but I bet someone thought about that and the idea has been shot down.

even cars with sunroof's still look good to me.
Sunroofs used to be metal in the old days, now they're glass.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Some people never use their sunroofs to the point that things start to break down, don't be that person, better to not get it if you won't use it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
who's looking at the roof of the Ghibli, seriously... unless you stare at it out of your bedroom window no one can notice your sunroof is not body color. Besides sun roofs have been around long enough that people arent going to come up to and go "EWWWWWWW where did that black rectangle on your roof come from"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts