Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
134 Posts
thats an amazing news indeed, I was upset to get raced by the Kia Stinger :D
Is this Trofeo RWD or equiped with 4WD ?

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your guess is as good as mine... I hope it would have the Q4 but can easily see it being RWD. I also wonder if it's going to be electrified in any way. Probably is my guess.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm excited to finally see a V8 in the Ghibli. I'd rather see a GTS, and maybe this is their way of getting there eventually. The Trofeo model is likely going to be double the starting price for a standard model, similar to how they priced the Levante Trofeo. The base price could be $150k-160k or so if they equip it similarly. Hopefully we'll get a GTS model someday that can start around 110k or so. At least with the Trofeo models, there aren't many boxes left to check to raise the price! And that engine bay!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
i doubt the ghibli will get the v8, if it does it'll likely be rwd. as for electric... also highly doubt. my guesstimate is the ghibli will get a little bit of more power from the v6 with suspension tuning and i'm thinking a mess load of weight saving.

nothing in stone until august 10th. and even then, maserati is notoriously flaky. i've not forgotten the "end of the granturismo to be replaced by the alfieri" for years and years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts