Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this done today by Impressive Wrap, overall I am very pleased with the results. What do you guys think?:D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Impressive Wrap does good work and the guys are chill. More pics.

·
Registered
311 Posts
How much does it cost for a full wrapping? I was quotted 4500eur (5600USD) here in Luxembourg which seems a bit expensive imo

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pix please! I've always wanted one of my cars done in the same chrome-ish look as McLaren Formula 1 cars.
Thanks!
Impressive Wrap does good work and the guys are chill. More pics.
yesssss!! I'll post more pics later!!:D

How much does it cost for a full wrapping? I was quotted 4500eur (5600USD) here in Luxembourg which seems a bit expensive imo
I think around 3k to 5k USD.

Cool color, btw. I had a 2009 Jaguar KX-R Portfolio with a similar color. Suits both vehicles very well!
That's black? My eyes must be off..
Sorry "Roof"
:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I completely forgot about this post.. Yes they did remove the antenna "shark fin" prior to installation. I paid 275.00

More crappy pics :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Correct me if I 'm wrong.. you only wrapped the roof right?
Not sure if i like or not.. I think it might be because it unbalances the car color...
Either your grey is too light for it.. or you'd need some black in the front.
That said .. you do get points for originality... and still tastefully done.
Thanks for sharing..

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
It's plasti dip. 5 to 6 coats of black with 3 to 4 coats of clear gloss plasti dip. I had it done about 10 months ago but now put some new wheels on it so took the dip off and am back to my original black color. I believe now they even have a better product that looks like a clear coat.
So here is before and after.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts