Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all :)
hope everyone is safe during this crazy time.

i have 2016 sq4 with wood trim on interior. like the title says, im looking for gloss carbon interior trim. i was thinking about wrapping it but as i touch the surface of the wood, it wouldn’t look right if i wrap it.

anybody have bought and exchanged trim?? any advice?

thank you

·
Administrator
2,186 Posts
I haven't used it myself, but there are folks on this forum that have exchanged the wood gloss or open pore trim with carbon fiber ... no issues.
If you search for carbon fiber on the forum you can see some of the comments/threads. Some of the early vendors offered a wide variety of high quality carbon fiber for our cars .... just expensive. You'll occasionally, see folks sell their carbon fiber trim when lease is up.

Some of the "cheap" carbon fiber was marginally good looking ... but acceptable. Just have to watch out for some of the cheap stuff that scratches easy and not good fitment comments.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Personally sounds like a lot of work vs. benefit and risk of quality. I would wait and just get that in the next car you get.

I had black trim on my first car and second car I have carbon fiber trim. Deff looks nice but none of my friends really noticed the difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts