Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned many Mercedes-Benz products and am looking for a change. I had been set on a new CLS until I laid eyes on the Ghibli. Now I cannot wait to learn more about this stunning car. This could be my first Maserati!

I just found this site and am looking forward to seeing the community shape up. I have been on forums for a long time, and it's an exciting period to anticipate the car's arrival.

I am in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. Hope to network with some of you in due time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have owned many Mercedes-Benz products and am looking for a change. I had been set on a new CLS until I laid eyes on the Ghibli. Now I cannot wait to learn more about this stunning car. This could be my first Maserati!

I just found this site and am looking forward to seeing the community shape up. I have been on forums for a long time, and it's an exciting period to anticipate the car's arrival.

I am in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. Hope to network with some of you in due time.
Hey DJR!

I am from Los Angeles also!--specifically I live in Atwater Village between Glendale and Los Feliz. I having been communicating with the Sales Manager from Rusnak Maserati in Pasadena.

This could also be my first Maserati also!

Similar to you, I've owned BMW all my life, had my eyes on the new M4 but couldn't wait; also wanted change.

Very very excited as well. Sales manager says first cars should be here in October :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey DJR!

I am from Los Angeles also!--specifically I live in Atwater Village between Glendale and Los Feliz. I having been communicating with the Sales Manager from Rusnak Maserati in Pasadena.

This could also be my first Maserati also!

Similar to you, I've owned BMW all my life, had my eyes on the new M4 but couldn't wait; also wanted change.

Very very excited as well. Sales manager says first cars should be here in October :D
Thanks for the welcome Aoshichan -- I am eager to get a Southern California owners group going in due time.

M4 will be a cracking car but this Ghibli will be a refreshing change.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Aoshichan -- I am eager to get a Southern California owners group going in due time.

M4 will be a cracking car but this Ghibli will be a refreshing change.
agree with Ghibli being more of a refreshing change, im more excited about the Ghibli than the 4 series, BMW is very predictable in what they do where as Maserati is at times full of surprises and comes out with something great like this car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello fellow Angelenos! I'm a new West Coast transfer and currently living in Santa Clarita. Been involved in the Audi world for several years and before that Subaru. Always loved Italian cars though, and one of my goals in life was to own an Italian sports car before age 40. I have about 9 months left to fulfill that plan!

·
Registered
15 Posts
A SoCal owners group meet sounds exciting. I'm based out in Hollywood Hills. Luxury event planning is my skill set if any organizer would need any help arrange an intimate meet and greet gathering. I plan to make your acquaintance; each and every one of you.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Guys, this car has NOTHING to do with a BMW 4 series or M4. The Ghibli is a very BIG car…it's actually longer then a Mercedes CLS. This large luxury sport sedan, whereas the BMW 4 series is a compact sport sedan with the emphasis on sport.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey DLR--
I live in Sherman Oaks and I am scheduled to pick up my Ghibli from Rusnak in Mid-March. Are you dealing with Emin? Welcome and lets all get together when we have our cars.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Another Angelino here from Venice picking up the Ghibli I ordered in July next Saturday.

Try Ferrari Maserati Beverly Hills - They beat out Newport Maserati on the Ghibli and my mother-in-laws GT Coupe. Not to mention how cool they have been

·
Registered
84 Posts
Huntington Beach chiming in. Got mine from Maserati of Westlake (O'Gara Coach).

I'm down for a meet when everyone obtains their coveted tridents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts