Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

i just joined to the forum and want to say HELLO!

I already ordered Ghibli SQ4 in February with pick up end of May/beginning of June.

I will get back with some photos then ;)

Thank you for your all tips which i am going to read :D

All the best,
Pawel

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
You won't be disappointed. The Ghilbi is well worth the wait.
The forum is a great place to pick up details ... especially when it is time to pick up your car (make sure the dealer has checked out / corrected all the common annoyances mentioned in this forum) My build date was 12/2013 ... so far so good. You too may have most of the early learning's corrected.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, i have spent much time on this great Forum yesterday evening and i am going to remind my dealer to avoid the problems here occured.

You might do not know that we already have 1 dealer in our country, great, is not it?

38mln citizens - 1 dealer :) and 400km far away from me ;)

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
I'm sure once you start driving your new Ghilbi around Poland others will want one have one too and hopefully there will be another dealer that moves closer. :)

I don't feel as bad now, I drove 325km to get to my Maserati dealer in another state.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure once you start driving your new Ghilbi around Poland others will want one have one too and hopefully there will be another dealer that moves closer. :)

I don't feel as bad now, I drove 325km to get to my Maserati dealer in another state.
It would be a good business becuase area where i live is bigger than London /one city ends another one starts and so on, without any gap/

As we also have bad highways and everything is still under construction 350km we reach in even 5-6 hours so i have faster drive to Germany... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts