397 Posts
This is the colors i want to get.. but on S Q4

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am torn between ordering the Bianco White and the Grigio Maratea Grey. It's obviously a personal thing, I think the white looks stunning but I am worried it is a fashion colour and I will quickly grow tired of it.....The grey would be a more stable companion and easier on the eyes for the 3 years I have the car. From a practical point of view, I guess the white is better for hiding general scuffs and scratches though, o the demo Ghibli I had the other day, that was in the Nero black and had a couple of scratches on that were really noticable..... any thoughts appreciated :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the advice Anderson, Svelte and RSM the US dealer inventories show you a really good variety of colours making it easy to compare. UKGhibli I also worried about the white fashion thing and having originally ordered white. I changed the order to Grigio. It was the Autocar photos which swayed me. I am also UK based and looking forward to being one of the first off the blocks here. (For our US chums Ghibli has only just arrived in the UK) I reckon Grigio should cover up most dirt and scuffs, but then. I am biased now! Roll on the end of April! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the advice Anderson, Svelte and RSM the US dealer inventories show you a really good variety of colours making it easy to compare. UKGhibli I also worried about the white fashion thing and having originally ordered white. I changed the order to Grigio. It was the Autocar photos which swayed me. I am also UK based and looking forward to being one of the first off the blocks here. (For our US chums Ghibli has only just arrived in the UK) I reckon Grigio should cover up most dirt and scuffs, but then. I am biased now! Roll on the end of April! :)
I was debating between the Grigio and Blue Emozione. I ended up getting the Grigio and absolutely love it. IMO it gives the car a very rich and elegant look. Good luck counting days. The car is a true blast.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I initially debated between bianco white and Grigio Maratea also. But I decided to go with bianco because it just looks stunning. I don't think it's just a fashion thing. Yes there's the "Apple effect" which helped popularise white as a chic modern color. But White has become the new black for cars also so to speak in popularity in recent years and doesn't depreciate in value as quickly as other colors if you want to resell in the future.

I do like the Grigio Maratea but if you want your car to be noticed like I do, bianco would be more eye catching. If you're driving a Maserati chances are you want your car to stand out from the crowd anyway. White really helps accentuate the body lines of the car and the contrast between White and the black grill and side vents looks amazing. I think white is also younger and more sporty looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts