Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been brought up on here before, but being new to the forum I haven't noticed it. Which color would you go with? The Grigio Maratea is the darker gray and Grigio is in between the silver and the darker gray. I've seen both in person, but still can't decide on what would be best. Opinions?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I always liked the Darker Gray, was originally going to go with one of the whites but there's just something special about that gray

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ghibli in Grigio Maratea

Ghibli in Grigio

I think I prefer the darker grey. The silver is just too silver for me. Reminds me of the color of a Camry.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Grigio Maratea is what I have decided on. It just seems to fit the style of a Maserati.

·
Registered
216 Posts
me too, I just ordered this week Grigio Maratea. In bright sun, this color ist also quite bright.
I've decided between Nero and 'Grigio Maratea'.
But for sure, Grigio (alone) is also very nice. ..flip a coin and let it decide. And you will see, if you accept the coin or not..at the end you will decide, but the coin will force you to decide.

The comparison above with the Toyota is not fair. The Toyota has a color like 'Grigio Metallo' which usually is silver.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just like richu I ordered the Maratea after switching from the Grigio. Like both, but hope I like the richer, darker Maratea better. Certainly Mazerati has better exterior color choices than other makes I considered. Now about that interior...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the Grigio Maratea with Sabbia, and added ceramic window tint at 35% and it looks great IMO Enjoy yours!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts