Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone had any experience dealing with Prancing Horse Clothing and Accessories who are based in Greensboro NC ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not tried them yet, but just received my order from speedgear.com. Took awhile to get the shirt/hat but great service by the company. Canceled my order with luxuryautoorders.com due to terrible customer service and fact they didn't know when products would be available.

As you may already know, the EU sizes are much smaller than US. I normally wear an XL but got 3XL and the shirt fits great. Farfetch.com is another with very quick shipping and great service. They are exchanging my 2XL with a 3XL right now.

Good luck.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Corcav, in the end, my shipment was cancelled / returned as the item I ordered was too big !! You would think they would have figured this out.... Claiming you can ship anywhere in the world and then for this to happen is pretty poor :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys

They are Foreign Cars Italia in Charlotte/Greensboro. They were fast and responded quickly. They seem to have better prices than most.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts