Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
how can anyone forget the ugly Lamborghini Veneno

thankfully Porsche has always had beautiful cars, they're probably the only german brand be this good with design

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, that Ypsilon looks pretty rough, especially the older ones. But aside from the real cheap entry model Italian cars (e.g., FIAT and old Lancias), most Italian cars are actually kind of cool in a weird way. However, I'll change my claim slightly: there are no ugly sporty cars from Italy. And that Veneno is awesome - and is not a normal car. It was made as an extreme creation to be even more over the top than anything else on the market.

·
Registered
305 Posts
thankfully Porsche has always had beautiful cars, they're probably the only German brand be this good with design
Do you really think the Porsche Cayenne is beautiful and the Panamera is a dog. I will say that the eternal 911 and its sporting derivatives don't look bad though the Boxter is the least successful for me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
how can anyone forget the ugly Lamborghini Veneno

thankfully Porsche has always had beautiful cars, they're probably the only german brand be this good with design
Sorry but the Veneno isn't ugly. It's insane, it's childish, it's a lot of other things but not ugly! Imo it is one of the most awesome cars ever made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts