Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manual shows headlamp washer if provided but I do not appear to have it on my Q S4. It does show as standard on the MY2014 Pricing Sheets. Does anyone outside the US have this option?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the thread you referred to someone just hit the button and they say they are there! I have to take a closer look

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just looked i have no washers or housing cover for a head lamp for washers.........the pics on the C&D review show a square under each headlight which must be where it is housed but not on my vehicle............Other S Q4 owners can you weigh in............do you have head lamp washers??????

·
Administrator
2,522 Posts
My Ghibli guide (1st edition 6/2013) shows page 54 how to use the headlight washers ...
I have the S Q4 with premium package but no washers to be found, (car manufacture date 12/2013). My manual doesn't match up with any of the references in this forum, (the full detailed information seems to be on the supplied disk).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, the washers work same as other high end cars, light must be turned on same as the car of course, then just use the windshield washer, the headlamp washer should work ONE TIME, every time you start the car and use the windshield wash with the lights on...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts