Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only option I haven't decided on.
It's only available as part of an expensive package.
I have it on my current car and love it when it's cold out.
Anyone have it on thier Ghibli?
How's it look?
Is it woth the extra money?
Any photos out there?
Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
852 Posts
I had a heated wheel on only one car my MB550 and I have missed it ever since...........bought it on my Maz!!! Sorry not the advice you wanted but I am sure someone will chime in!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have it with the cold weather pkg. I was concerned too since I thought the wood might detract from the otherwise sporty feel of the interior. On the contrary it adds to the tough, capable look of the wheel with the inlay around the circumference. In addition the wheel grip is a bit thicker which suits me just right. And of course the heat is priceless on cold days.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have any photos?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have it with the cold weather pkg. I was concerned too since I thought the wood might detract from the otherwise sporty feel of the interior. On the contrary it adds to the tough, capable look of the wheel with the inlay around the circumference. In addition the wheel grip is a bit thicker which suits me just right. And of course the heat is priceless on cold days.
It would be much appreciated if you can post a picture, I have extensively searched the net and I haven't been able to find a picture of wood steering wheel that is included in the cold weather package.

best regards,
PJ

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the cold weather package, and I would say where I live (Colorado) yes the extra money is worth. I've always had all my cars with heated steering wheel and I can't imagine without it during the winter. RSM makes a good point that with the wood steering wheel it feels better in hands than normal one; the car I test drove didn't have the cold weather package. I also think it looks better.
The only downside was that I couldn't get the carbon fiber trim with cold weather package as they are not compatible, but I chose heated steering wheel over carbon fiber trim as it's a must-have feature for me.
I don't have picture but there are plenty cars in cars.com that has this package. I would suggest to check there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts