Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I sell Maseratis for a living and I am looking forward to the arrival of the new Ghibli this September! I ordered one for myself.. order banks are filling up quick and no one outside of the press has even driven this car yet!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well since you offered:)

I ordered sport package with 21" wheels. My salesperson is saying that the skyhook option cannot be matched with the sport package on a ghibli. This seems very illogical. I also see review cars on the web that seemingly contradict what my sales person is telling me.

Second question I have is will contrasting stitching be available by January production?

Thanks for your help, I will buy you a beer If I'm ever in your city, btw what city are you in?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello Everyone, I sell Maseratis for a living and I am looking forward to the arrival of the new Ghibli this September! I ordered one for myself.. order banks are filling up quick and no one outside of the press has even driven this car yet!
Wow!

what information do you need? i put in 30 orders this week for the Ghibli, i should have an answer
wow just in one week; do you have any information about how the infotainment/navigation works? Any videos of it in action?

30 orders! I am hoping Ghibli will still be a relatively exclusive sight on the roads.
me too! that's one of the reasons I am getting this car, although because it is much more affordable and barrier to entry is lower I believe this mass market car will dilute the brand a little. But it is expected.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow!

wow just in one week; do you have any information about how the infotainment/navigation works? Any videos of it in action?

me too! that's one of the reasons I am getting this car, although because it is much more affordable and barrier to entry is lower I believe this mass market car will dilute the brand a little. But it is expected.

the navi is very easy, its exactly like the new Quattroporte which is at dealerships already.

its not going to be over produced, they are going to limit the amount of cars based on how many they can actually build.

the initial allocation was large for us because we are the biggest dealerships, most will be lucky to get a few of them. once we sell out, they will be on a 3 month waiting list... last i checked we have 4-5 available out of the 30 we ordered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts