Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Tony and I am from Calgary, Canada. It is a pleasure to join this forum. Have really enjoyed reading everyone's stories.

So far I have found the most up to date info throughout this great site. No need to look elsewhere. I can see this Forum strengthening over time.

My story is long but I'll give you the short version:
  • wife says she has had enough with coupes. currently she drives a MB C207 with a toddler seat in the back
  • gives me an ultimatum to look into a sedan & get immediate delivery
  • I see the first video of a Ghibli on the street shooting their commercial. Thanks to Carbuzz app for that
  • Call local dealer and order the Sport 9 Pckg (from North America Recommended Build Guide). For those not familiar with the NA Build Guide vehicle will be Grigio on Cuoio
  • I break the news to my wife along with flowers. Red Roses to be exact
If everything goes smoothly our Ghibli will be one of the first four units entering the province of Alberta, Cdn sometime this month (Nov). We are looking forward to having more space for the family as funny as it sounds. Having an all new Ferrari Engine under the hood is just a bonus :) .

As I am new to participating in forums, please excuse any late responses until I get more regular at logging in. Hope to share any pictures/stories/updates once the vehicle arrives.

Regards,

Tony

·
Registered
112 Posts
welcome aboard Tony! Excellent strategy I might add, get her the Ghibli and shut down her shoe purchases for the rest of the year ;)

Hope y'all will be happy with your new Italian Stallion, keep us updated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hadn't posted an update for a while since there was nothing to update the members on but I have good news. The Ghibli has finally arrived and it is much more of a car than I expected. Seeing it in the flesh is a night and day difference to seeing it online. The car is currently getting set up for winter and I will post another update once I drive her off the lot on Valentine's Day.

Please follow the link below to see the first set of pics.

Camera+ photo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts