Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to this forum. Just got a 12k-mile 2017 Ghibli S in Bianco Alpi with Rosso/Nero Interior. This is my second Maserati - back in the late 90s I had a 1977 Maserati Merak SS that I restored (wish I still had that one!) Anyway, this is a great car and I love the look, the sound and the way it drives. It has nearly every option I would want with the exception of the Bowers and Wilkins stereo. I added the ceramic tint, carbon fiber mirrors and door handles. I'm sure I'll do more before too long. I'll probably do gloss black vinyl wrap on the chrome window trim and I wouldn't mind Gran Sport front and rear bumpers.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Plant Motor vehicle Window

·
Administrator
2,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your new Ghibli!!! Looks great and well optioned. Someone paid a good amount for that special order ... I suspect sticker close to $100K if not more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum and your new Ghibli!!! Looks great and well optioned. Someone paid a good amount for that special order ... I suspect sticker close to $100K if not more.
Thanks for the compliment BeerGuy! I was wondering if there is a build plate somewhere on the car with the option codes listed? Alternatively, is there a list on the internet of all the available options that existed when it was built in 2017? I might recreate a Monroney window sticker for it just out of curiosity. I know it does not have Bowers & Wilkins, the adjustable foot pedals, the rear window shade or the heated steering wheel (maybe because the carbon fiber wheel isn't compatible with the heat option?). I can't think of anything else the original owner didn't order.

·
Administrator
2,752 Posts
Unfortunately, there is not an easy way other than VIN with no build plates. Sometimes you could get another reprint from Maserati USA or dealer. Others have gotten lucky with a VIN search if the car was previously sold and dealer posted window sticker. I've attached a generic sales brochure for 2017 to give a feel for what went into the packages.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I input my VIN on www.monroneylabels.com and then verified the options it came up with for my car based on the VIN. I don't know how they know what options it was built with but it was spot on. It gives you the ability to check or uncheck various options and packages (if it's not accurate to start with) and then creates a replica window sticker. BeerGuy, you were right on with your estimate of the sticker price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts