Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Just test drived the Ghibli S Q4 and have to say it is an amazing car. The car I tested is precisely the right colour (black) and have the options I would like (carbon, all leather, navigation, keyless system, chromatic mirors ..) the only things missing would be the sunroof and the alcantara ceiling.

I therefore asked the dealer for an offer for this specific model and I have to say I am very much tempted ... It is 1 month old and has less than 2,000 km ...

The sound is just amazing, the handling is great, the AWD feels very secure and the look ... what a look ...

I still have to negociate with the Missus but would very much see myself with the new Ghibli in the next few months ...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go for it PeB. You won't regret it. They feel very special every time you get in, and even more so when you press Start. We don't get the 4wd option in the UK, but then we rarely get the weather that might demand it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nero Ghibli SQ4 -- A Perfect Color for Super Car

Black is a great color for the Ghibli -- adds sophistication and class. However, you gotta care for it properly. It's worth the hassle. Cheers from Tampa, Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone ... No doubt Ghibli will replace my XF in due time ... Hopefully sooner than later...

·
Registered
852 Posts
The car is amazing and the cold start is what I live for every day!!! U have blue emozione and red interior and feel unbelievable every day I drive !!! Good luck

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's an awesome car...go for it! I went white too despite my name lol.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello everyone

Got a meeting tomorrow with the head of sales of the local Maserati dealership.
Will discuss with him the conditions to get his demo car (1 month old) which is exactly the model I am looking for.

Hopefully we will find a good deal for both of us since I have a car to trade in ...

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Ditto !!

Go for it PeB. You won't regret it. They feel very special every time you get in, and even more so when you press Start. We don't get the 4wd option in the UK, but then we rarely get the weather that might demand it.

Couldn't agree more - do it! >:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts