1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice - welcome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome and congrats! What dealer did you get your Ghibli from? Criswell? How did they treat you? I'm going to order an SQ4 in the next couple of weeks and am looking for some data points. Criswell seems to take "additional dealer installed items" seriously. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ice - I purchased from Criswell and they treated me good. Gave me high end trade in value for my Quartroporte and I was able to work them down 12% off MSRP. Probably not the best deal but I was pleased.
The Ghibli is very different than the Quartroporte. Feels ( and is) lighter and quicker; not as luxurious even when optioned out; much more practical when you factor in gas milage and MSRP. I felt I didn't need that big a car anymore so the Ghibli fit the bill for me. All I drive is Maserati's so I'm kind of a die hard fan.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats Boomer... hope you will enjoy the ride. Put up some pics and tell us more about the car spec.

Also if you dont mind sharing the MSRP and actual cost along with the dealer info.

Did you buy or leased?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats on the Ghibli, and welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Flaminwicky - As requested, the color is Silver metallic with Black interior. Has premium sound and premium package; red calipers and 19" Proteo sport rims. MSRP was 84,460 and I paid 74,135. Used the profit from the Quartroporte to pay for a three year lease, taxes, title, etc. no money out of my pocket. Residual is 43,166 with 10,000 miles per year.

Not sure how to post images from my Ipad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ice - I purchased from Criswell and they treated me good. Gave me high end trade in value for my Quartroporte and I was able to work them down 12% off MSRP. Probably not the best deal but I was pleased.
The Ghibli is very different than the Quartroporte. Feels ( and is) lighter and quicker; not as luxurious even when optioned out; much more practical when you factor in gas milage and MSRP. I felt I didn't need that big a car anymore so the Ghibli fit the bill for me. All I drive is Maserati's so I'm kind of a die hard fan.
Thank you! Criswell is very convenient, just 5 minutes from my office. I'd like to do business with them. I agree, in the end it's all about being pleased with the vehicle and the deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts