Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, moved to Europe from California last year. Was driving an 06 911 Carrera S Cab and Ferrari California there. Now I have nothing because of the **** taxes and cost of fuel in Europe. Test drove the Ghibli Diesel and Quattroporte S Q4 in Germany a couple of days ago. I drove the last Quattroporte and Cabrio and this is very different. Will purchase one of these two very soon and also a 911 4S Cab to enjoy better the autobahn and local Spa Francorchamps track and Nurburgring only about 1.5 hours from here. I am originally from the East Coast of the USA but lived in Asia recently for 12 years.

So Greetings from the Euregio region and Spa, Belgium.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Greetings. I can't imagine living with those taxes and fuel costs. I enjoy my cars too much!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome. How much worse are the taxes in European than when you were in Cali? Why the move? Keep us posted on when you get the Ghibli, with the high taxes their, it should be a nice car for your enjoyment and wallet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome. How much worse are the taxes in European than when you were in Cali? Why the move? Keep us posted on when you get the Ghibli, with the high taxes their, it should be a nice car for your enjoyment and wallet.
Sadly its true, the taxes are out of proportion here and surely is the fuel (also because of the taxes on it)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts