Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome to the club and the forum, hiwatttowner.

Congrats on your purchase and have awesome time driving it.

Tell us more about the car and post some more pics.

Mine is the same color and interior, but what your configuration.

By the way i see some marks on the bumper... is it the paint chip (hopefully not)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for kind words. Car has been great. 2014 Ghibli S Q4. Sport package and a few other things. Always makes me almost giggle when the engine and exhaust bark going through tunnels.

flamingwicky - no marks on the bumper and hood. Just a strange trick of the sunlight / cloud reflection.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Enjoy the car!

There are so many roads in Vermont and New Hampshire that are perfect for driving the Ghibli - at least in the Summer :laugh: I used to love crusing around the Green Mountain State in all my different cars.

Are you garaging or actually going to drive with WInters?

DD

·
Registered
863 Posts
Agreed, on the roads.. in the northeast. especially in the fall season.

But for winters most probably i will be gaging it. That **** salt on the road :(

Enjoy the car!

There are so many roads in Vermont and New Hampshire that are perfect for driving the Ghibli - at least in the Summer :laugh: I used to love crusing around the Green Mountain State in all my different cars.

Are you garaging or actually going to drive with WInters?

DD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My head says best to garage.

My heart says cars are made to be driven, and this car in particular wants to be driven! Drive it like you stole it. It may make us smile more.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to the group.
As for winter, my baby is staying nice and warm in the garage an NO salt is touching her body!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts