Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who has seen tan and rosso interior in person?

I've ordered blue emozione exterior with red calipers, and the current interior choice is tan w/ high gloss ebano trim.

I've just found a real picture of rosso interior w/carbon fiber, which looks awesome to me. but I'm concerned rosso interior in blue exterior may look "too much contrast".

any comment would be appreciated.

red.jpg

tan.jpg

·
Registered
284 Posts
IMO I red interior on a blue exterior car is a major no-no.

Tan is the way to go here, it will look the best, I seen a Ghibli like this and it was the perfect combination. Rosso only goes well with a black or white exterior.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I do like the red interior but the red interior with blue exterior might be a little bit strange.

but I'm not a huge fan of the tan.

in this situation I'd just go for a black interior.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your comments.
which ghibli do you guys think look better, black on red vs. blue on tan?

so hard to decide without looking at the car in person.

·
Registered
277 Posts
tough choice. both of them are nice to certain people

do you like black cars? personally I like black on red.

the blue is vivid and eye popping

the black is sleek and sexy (when clean and shiny)

red interiors are sporty and tan interiors are well... tan.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well I am going Blu Passione and Red/Black interior with Red Calipers. Was considering the Blue interior but no contrast......Was also considering Blue emloizone but I just got live pics of the blu passione from my dealers grand opening (Mahattan) and it is beautiful......There are some other threads where you see the blue (emiozine) and the red. I also read in one of the threads that the red leather is a dark red. I have learned that there are really no No-no's any more...This is an exotic sports car so anything goes......I am leasing so I am not worried about resale.........fire away dissenters try to change my mind...........or realize it is not a bad combo and agree!

·
Registered
277 Posts
congrats. there is nothing wrong. its your car and you go with whatever makes you happy.

post up some photos when you get the car!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the comments. I ended up choosing nero ribelle with tan/black extended interior and 21" wheels with red caliper in it.

was very tough choice without seeing any of real ghiblis. my friend who testdrove a ghibli was so excited about the test car and told me it was stunning. my build is exactly the same with the test car he drove. i made a safe choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts