19" Proteos
Silver Calipers
Premium Package
Premium Sound
Executive/Luxury Package
Extended Leather
Sport Package
The car sounds delicious!

Big shout-out to BeerGuy who left a gift for us at the dealership.
Very thoughtful. My wife LOVES Brookside chocolates. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh man, the more I see the Rosso Folgore the more I like it -- particularly with the Cuoio interior. You know that Rosso Folgore means "Red Lightning." (I'm jealous.)

·
Registered
159 Posts
An absolute beauty. I have the same interior colour, just finished putting on some gtechniq L1 to protect the leather. Looks loaded to the gills with options.

What was your thought process on the colour, it's certainly one of the less common choices?

A beautiful sounding V6 for sure, there's always the purr of the engine at cruising speeds and a great roar when you step on it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What was your thought process on the colour, it's certainly one of the less common choices?
Well, there's a bit of story about that. My grandfather passed away when I was very little. One of the things I remembered clearly about him was his 1968 Buick Electra 225 that was a cross between a burgundy and purple color. When I saw Rosso Folgore on a Quatroporte at my dealership it immediately reminded me of my grandfather and I knew that was the color I wanted.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One thing that caught me a little off guard. On the drive home I laid into a bit and when those turbos really kick in the car just pushes you back in your seat and it just goes like a rocket
>:D

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
Glad your enjoying the car ... it is a real beauty!!! So is tonight gonna be a "gazing upon" or "driving it" type of night?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad your enjoying the car ... it is a real beauty!!! So is tonight gonna be a "gazing upon" or "driving it" type of night?
Tonight is a "how am I supposed to concentrate on work while my Maserati is sitting home all alone" kind of night.

But after tonight I have three days off and the weather is supposed to beautiful.

I can't get this stupid-****-eatin-grin off my face. I have had a lot a very nice cars in my life, but this one just makes me giddy like a little kid!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice story about the colour choice. Makes the car extra special for you.

I'm looking forward to getting in the car again. Still have a few little menus and adjustments here and there set it up how I like it. So many menus, options and buttons to fiddle around with, that's half the fun of a new car.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What did you own before getting the Ghibli?
2013 Mustang GT convertible
2011 Chrysler 300C
2010 Cadillac Escalade
1969 Corvette Convertible
2010 Chrysler 300C
2009 Audi S5
2007 M/B E550
2006 Chrysler 300C
2004 Infiniti G35
2003 Infiniti FX35
2001 M/B C280
2000 M/B E430
1999 M/B CLK 430
1997 Jaguar XJS
1995 Saab 9-5 Turbo
1994 Volvo T5
1992 Honda Prelude
1989 Mustang GT
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1975 Lincoln Mk IV
1973 Cadillac Hearse
1970 Chevelle SS

Reactions: schmarc

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
Maybe ratti should have phrased the question differently ... what didn't you own.;)

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe ratti should have phrased the question differently ... what didn't you own.;)
Cars are my vice.
I definitely have an addiction problem.
:laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts