Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I would like to begin by Thanking all who contributed to this forum over the past months.

Many of your posts were the driving factor behind my purchase, as your interest in the Maserati Ghibli sparked mine.

I am still awaiting delivery on my vehicle, expected around April, but this will give me the chance to conduce more with the forum, and hopefully be a source of positive contribution to the forum members and community.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Ali

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I love Abu Dhabi although i've never been there, all the videos, pictures, etc of it is enough to make someone fall in love with that place. Same goes for Dubai.
Glad to know many of us here factored into you placing an order for a Ghibli!
Which Ghibli model did you order?
Do you think the Ghibli will be a hit in the U.A.E.?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Dieselmcore

Mabrook on the order of your Ghibli S. I live in Saudi Arabia and will be ordering a Ghibli S in the near future. The dealer in Riyadh will only receive their first Ghibli's next week but I have seen some at a dealer in the US in Dec. and was an immediate convert!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum.
I love Abu Dhabi although i've never been there, all the videos, pictures, etc of it is enough to make someone fall in love with that place. Same goes for Dubai.
Glad to know many of us here factored into you placing an order for a Ghibli!
Which Ghibli model did you order?
Do you think the Ghibli will be a hit in the U.A.E.?
Hi!

Sorry for the late reply.

I went with the S, with all packages added.

As for it being a hit here; people avoid buying the Range Rover Evoque as opposed to the Vouge because of that stigmatism of it being the "Baby Range Rover".

Same can be said about the Merc. CLA vs CLS, the Cayman vs Carrera, and the Cali vs the 458.

The bigger cars sell more, and are more in demand than the smaller ones.
The more "flagship" oriented the car, the more appealing to our market.

I'm sure the situation wont change overnight, but with some cars this trend isnt observed (i.e. the RR Ghost is selling more than the Phantom here) but in my opinion, this car will be bought by the initial curious, it will be dismissed, and appear randomly now and then on the streets.

This isn't my first car, but I actually encourage the fact that it wont be as widespread as its german competitors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts