Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
If you need to purchase or lease a 2014 you might need to act a bit quick. The 2014 are almost all gone and you might not be able to find the one you want.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind,.....any thoughts on if I can still expect to get 15-21% off MSRP on a '14? Or has the ship sailed on those deals?

·
Registered
863 Posts
there might be some out there but very rare, the chances are you might get that kind of discount but the car of your choice or liking might not be there in 2014 model.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Why not just go for 2015. I am sure you will see some deals on the 2015 models by the end of next month. Good luck

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well...... I did it!!! Picked my Ghibli up yesterday! Awesome car! Thanks to everyone for the words of advice i decided on getting a '14 as the numbers were to my liking!

·
Administrator
2,416 Posts
Well...... I did it!!! Picked my Ghibli up yesterday! Awesome car! Thanks to everyone for the words of advice i decided on getting a '14 as the numbers were to my liking!
Welcome!!! I'm sure you will enjoy your new Ghibli!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Originally Posted by Aquemini27Well...... I did it!!! Picked my Ghibli up yesterday! Awesome car! Thanks to everyone for the words of advice i decided on getting a '14 as the numbers were to my liking!
Congratulations on your new purchase! Welcome to the family!

Regards,

Howie - MaseratiCares

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Congratulations. Did you purchase or lease? Do you mind sharing the numbers? I am thinking about getting another 2015 model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts