Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just joined and thought I'd say hello. I took delivery of my 2021 Ghibli Sportivo X Hybrid mid July, and am enjoying it so far.
I've come from a Mercedes AMG C43 Coupe, which was a great car, as was the AMG CLA45 before that.

Looking forward to learning a lot about the car, in particular the quirks of the base stereo system, of which there doesn't appear to be much technical information about.

(That's not me in the driver seat, it's my boy looking rather fed up that I took his photo)

·
Registered
165 Posts
What a beautiful color. I'm really curious what the hybrid sounds like. I heard that they are going to cease production of the Ghibli in 2024 I think :cry:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a beautiful color. I'm really curious what the hybrid sounds like. I heard that they are going to cease production of the Ghibli in 2024 I think :cry:
It's difficult to explain the sound as I don't really have a point of reference when it comes to Maserati, But I can say it seems to have a reasonable tone for a 2.0ltr engine. It's sedate but noticeable rather then loud and shouty. If I ever get round to it, I'll video a few revs and post it up.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's difficult to explain the sound as I don't really have a point of reference when it comes to Maserati, But I can say it seems to have a reasonable tone for a 2.0ltr engine. It's sedate but noticeable rather then loud and shouty. If I ever get round to it, I'll video a few revs and post it up.
Thanks, that would be awesome. Hope you're enjoying the driving experience

·
Registered
2015 Ghibli Petrol Blu Emozione
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum... best colour too ;)

I'm thinking of tinting my rears and blacking out the chrome around the windows... have you got any side shots?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Excellent... thank you... need to start googling wrapping companies now to wrap the chrome trim.

Yours really does look nice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like it wrapped as well :)
Very nice... looking at some aftermarket alloys in gun metal as I think silver is too much and black will be way too much... mine is all blue with carbon parts on the exterior and soon to be wrapped chrome trim ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Very nice... looking at some aftermarket alloys in gun metal as I think silver is too much and black will be way too much... mine is all blue with carbon parts on the exterior and soon to be wrapped chrome trim ;)
Gun metal would be nice, maybe gold? What I can say about Black or darker color is it is nice if you accidentally scrap something black paint is easy to cover up a scratch :) I speak from experience here :ROFLMAO:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts