Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently received my Ghibli S Q4 in Rosso Energia after waiting almost 5 months. It was well worth the wait as I love everything about the car. I read all the reviews some positive and some negative but it beats all that I have read and then some. A great car!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I just recently received my Ghibli S Q4 in Rosso Energia after waiting almost 5 months. It was well worth the wait as I love everything about the car. I read all the reviews some positive and some negative but it beats all that I have read and then some. A great car!!

Congrats!
Nice to see another Rosso Energia in the forum. I let my 6 year old daughter pick the color (between Rosso Energia and Blue Emozione). :D

Reactions: yxc145

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats - welcome!!

·
Administrator
2,522 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! And the Ghibli family!!!

One of the unwritten rules of the forum ... don't forget to post pictures:)

Rosso Energia is a really nice color ... not many out there.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I am in the same boat as you (at leat my car is :laugh:) - ordered my 2015 in mid May; so for me its only 16 weeks but still counting :crying:

DD

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.
And yes, pictures of your new baby are a must.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats. Did you get it from Maserati Of Atlanta or Jim Ellis? Good to finally have someone here from GA. Enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts