Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 S Q4 owner here. Car is bone stock and looking forward to reading threads for a few weeks when I have time at work. (So when I am on a MS Teams meeting...)

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Share a photo when you get a chance!
If I had the vehicle I would! lol I have told the dealer I will purchase a vehicle they have not even received yet. They have to safety inspect it and get it certified pre owned and THEN I can send them money and arrange delivery. So I am not 100% sure I am even getting that particular one.
What I do know is i am getting a 2017 sQ4 with the sport package and it will have 25k miles or less on it. The one I am trying to get now is silver. About all I know. (I do have photos but would hate to post then later say I have a black one. lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
What I do know is i am getting a 2017 sQ4 with the sport package and it will have 25k miles or less on it. The one I am trying to get now is silver. About all I know. (I do have photos but would hate to post then later say I have a black one. lol
No worries, post a few once it is in your possession, whichever car that ends up being!

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Administrator
2,457 Posts
Very Nice!!! Looks like you all set to hit the roads depending of your driving mood.

·
Registered
2017 S Q4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: BeerGuy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts