Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently got into my second accident falling asleep behind the wheel. My previous accident last year resulted in $27,000 to fix my car but I think that was mechanics milking my insurance.
Does anyone have any idea how much it might cost to fix my car now and any ways I could save being this will be covered out of y own pockets this time.
Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Trip computer Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Odometer

Car Hood Product Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Leg Human body Knee Thigh Finger

Mirror Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Car

·
Registered
703 Posts
Aie, once airbags have been triggered, in France the car is wrecked, they don't bother repairing.
If you want to do it yourself, better try to find a donor's car, which has been rear ended.
Sad to see a Ghibli like this, hope you came out well from this crash.

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
211 Posts
Front end, both fenders, hood, dashboard and steering wheel, maybe suspension components. Sorry to say, but this car is toast, especially after two wrecks. It's a shame because it was a gorgeous vehicle.

·
Registered
2016 Ghibli, 2019 VW Golf GTI
85 Posts
The same in Australia as Fredvr indicated...once airbags deployed & that extent of damage the cars agreed value or replacement cost would be paid out to the owner. Then usually the insurance company sends the car to auction & recovers any $$$ they can. The car may be used for parts or someone may decide to rebuild it. If it is a rebuild the VIN # has already been placed on a register (by the insurance company) that the car has been previously 'written off' so it needs to meet all strict standards to register again & the resale value is a lot less than a vehicle of equivalent mileage & year. In theory yours could be fixed but if it is insured then I would take a pay out & look for another one. Glad to hear no one was hurt in the accident...good luck going forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts