Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!
I am planning to install a dash camera and was wondering if you guys know how to remove the plastic panel next to the front view mirror so i will look at some power options in that area
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey , were you able to remove the panel

I am getting a Mobius Dash Cam guess it will fit perfectly behind the rearview mirror.

Instead of attaching the power to existing circuit like the lights etc .. I would suggest (if you have not already installed) is to use a Add a Circuit in the Circuit board.

Circuit board is located right behind the compartment underneath steering wheel .. guess it secured with two screws so will be easy to remove .. this will expose the circuit .. then use add a circuit and a hard wire power kit to connect to camera ..

If you fit your fingers on the ends of the upper panels you will notice its very easy to put the wire beneath the roof panels, plenty of leeway there .. The only thing I am dreading now is that I will have to remove one of the Side Pillars which I am not sure how to remove, Don't want to break any thing :(

Will let you know how the installation goes in 10 days once I have my Dash cam delivered :)

Sumeet

Hello guys!
I am planning to install a dash camera and was wondering if you guys know how to remove the plastic panel next to the front view mirror so i will look at some power options in that area
Thanks for your help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts