Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you have experience with these............I presume for $95K I should not need these but was interested in peoples experiences with this product

·
Registered
120 Posts
Most of the time the car sounds just fine....around town, on the freeway. Not much road noise, just the right amount of exhaust tone. Perfect to my ears.

One thing I have noticed is that when driving on slightly dirty pavement (like after a rain), I can hear pebbles being kicked up into the wheel wells. Probably because of those huge meaty tires.

But it is not enough of a nuisance for me to consider hush mats. The Ghibli is heavy enough as-is, I would not want to upset the balance by adding more weight.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Most of the time the car sounds just fine....around town, on the freeway. Not much road noise, just the right amount of exhaust tone. Perfect to my ears.

One thing I have noticed is that when driving on slightly dirty pavement (like after a rain), I can hear pebbles being kicked up into the wheel wells. Probably because of those huge meaty tires.

But it is not enough of a nuisance for me to consider hush mats. The Ghibli is heavy enough as-is, I would not want to upset the balance by adding more weight.
Never heard of "Hush Mat" until now. I used x2 layers of 'Dynamat' throughout my 68 mustang when I had it gutted but I have no idea what you would do with sound deadener on a new car.

Please explain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts