Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one that does this or is this common? I'm loving the sound of Sport and the fun of manual shifting (I have been using the gear shifter more than the paddles though so far).

Reactions: atrinh and neko177

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sport and paddles exclusively for me.

Reactions: atrinh

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Duh! Sport manual mode primarly.........howerver you can drive in either sport or drive and hit the paddles and you go into manual mode and the she shifts back after a certian time...............13 MPG baby!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow,gas must be cheap over your side of the pond.
I use ICE & manual predominantly, with sport when the mood takes me & get around 35 mpg...40+ on a motorway run.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Haha. I was optimistic about getting my car back but needed gas while out driving the loaner. Not wanting to fill the loaner just to return it, I pulled into a gas station, handed the guy my Gold Amex and asked for $20 of premium. The guy looked at me like 'WTF'?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I REALLY wish that I could set it to default to sport instead of having to select it each time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea why can't we set it to start in sport and manual mode!

Reactions: UKGhibli

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm currently in canada and of course Americans don't care about the gas because its ridicilous cheap here compared to west-europe.

I know I surely will drive in sport and use paddle's or manual because I really hate automatic cars, never had an automatic before only when I rented cars in USA and canada... nothing sportive on that, this was also a freaky moment when I heard that maserati didn't had manual transmition standard. (currently driving a VW jetta here as rentcar lol, didn't even knew VW made such an ugly cars... never saw them in europe... the only other car that was available by avis was dodge viper cabrio... I didn't took that because I don't like cabrio's.

My wife is scared now because she will get the audi S4 (manual) now and I will ride most of the time the ghibli, she's scared she will miss between the car pedals while driving the maserati...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts