Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was all ready to order up my 2014 Ghibli.... but then I realized ideally I wanted to wait a little longer to be sure the bugs were smoothed out. So i'm ordering a 2015. :)

But to hold me over till then... I ended up with this..and it's ridiculous. >:D:nerd:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sweet!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also want to add....best car buying experience I've ever had....and I've had a lot.

Wide World Maserati in Spring Valley,NY.

Salesman: Shimon
Sales manager: Zack
(888) 502-3890

I got them from Steve on these forums, and have to pass on the praise. I mean I had a blast with these guys....and they've earned a new loyal customer.

If you call, tell em John sent ya.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very nice "temporary" solution - I'm jealous! Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Congrats John!
Best of luck
World wide is the best dealer out there and I looked at all of them up and down NY, NJ and PA.

Call Shimon he treats everyone great and NO Pressure he will answer any question no matter how dumb you may think it is. And best of all he it doesn't stop service and contacts just because the order is in.
Steve

·
Administrator
2,515 Posts
CaptCaveman - Wow ... GranTurismo convertible is a really nice alternative.

That should tide you over until your 2015 Ghibli arrives!!! It will be interesting to hear your perspective on power and handling of the GT versus the Ghibli when it arrives.

I originally had my eyes on a 2012 Black GT convertible with Cuoio interior at the Maserati dealer but went down the Ghibli path. All the snow and cold weather when I was looking motivated me for the updated S Q4.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CaptCaveman - Wow ... GranTurismo convertible is a really nice alternative.

That should tide you over until your 2015 Ghibli arrives!!! It will be interesting to hear your perspective on power and handling of the GT versus the Ghibli when it arrives.

I originally had my eyes on a 2012 Black GT convertible with Cuoio interior at the Maserati dealer but went down the Ghibli path. All the snow and cold weather when I was looking motivated me for the updated S Q4.

It's going to be hard to give this up when the time comes. But variety is the spice of life....and I'm looking forward to a fun summer with the top down.

Thanks! and i'll let ya know when the times comes.... hopefully not soon.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Central Jersey Guys.
I agree we absolutley should all get together once we all get our rides...we have a nice twisty road course here in monmoth county and into mercer. About a 25 mile course through millstone, upper freehold and into parts of mercer county. I found a website that list such sites for motorcycle riders.

Steve

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great idea. Maybe we Philly-area (and Central PA) guys can meet up with you Central/South Jersey guys as well...

·
Registered
159 Posts
The V8 in the Granturismo and Grancabrio have to be heard to be believed. One of the, if not the best sounding engine ever. I heard one on the road with x-pipe modification, absolutely deafening!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great idea. Maybe we Philly-area (and Central PA) guys can meet up with you Central/South Jersey guys as well...
I'd be up for that.

·
Registered
312 Posts
...and, how badass would it be if a dozen Maseratis rolled somewhere at the same time
:cool:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Let's make a plan! When do we all get our cars? Mine is scheduled for a June Delivery. We can do a weekend in July and set up a central place to meet jersy from the East Pa from the west and we meet somewhere in the middle. A fleet of maseratis with that exhaust sound! It will be like that Brando movie the "wild ones" or the "Italian jobs"...or --------

·
Registered
312 Posts
Let's make a plan! When do we all get our cars? Mine is scheduled for a June Delivery. We can do a weekend in July and set up a central place to meet jersy from the East Pa from the west and we meet somewhere in the middle. A fleet of maseratis with that exhaust sound! It will be like that Brando movie the "wild ones" or the "Italian jobs"...or --------
Any Saturday or Sunday in July works for me.
Just not July 4th.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts